Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DATA TYPING OR DATA ENTRY WITHOUT UPFRONT
02-07-2012, 02:40 PM
DATA TYPING OR DATA ENTRY WITHOUT UPFRONT
Dear Concern,

PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS: DATA TYPING OR DATA ENTRY

PROJECT: We are looking for companies with ample experience in online form filling. We have a large database which we are increasing on an hourly base which needs to go through a check and then entered, the client will provide you the software through that you need to enter the data, the data will be provide through FTP link, First you need to upload the data into the software with given command and then you need to enter. For example: we had attached the software and the data images, please go through it.
SEATS: Limited Seats (First Come First Serve)

WORK LOAD: Unlimited

FIXED PAYOUT: 2 USD per Log in Hour per System,

TARGET: 40 Pages, Per hr/Per Agent

Minimum Log In her per day: 8hrs per agent

PAYMENT CYCLE: Weekly, But If Good Productivity Is Given by the Centers Ready to Pay Two Times In a week

CONTRACT PERIOD: 1Year Contract Period Minimum

WORKLOAD SUBMISSION: Daily Basis Shift Report Need to Be Sent

Payout Mode: Online Transfer (Official Bank Charges Applicable).

TRAINING: 3 days Training provided online/ Onsite (Need to bear the expenses of Trainer)

UPFRONT: THERE IS NO UPFRONT

REGISTRATION CHARGES: Rs.5,000/only (One Time Charges)

ROYALTY: 10% from weekly billing

WE NEED CENTERS WHO CAN START THE PROCESS WITH IN TWO OR THREE DAYS, CENTERS NEED TO GO LIVE TILL FEB 13th 2012.

Note: This is a very good Opportunity for the centers to start making good money. We request individuals as well as centres to go for this project only if they want to have a stable and genuine income

With Regards
Rohan
Skype Id : rohanrthur12
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2012, 03:58 PM
RE: DATA TYPING OR DATA ENTRY WITHOUT UPFRONT
hello
I really find you project worth going for and i have even sent you a skype invitation.
pleasr add me so that we can get ojn with the work.

-regards
prateek bijjam

03-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Dear Rohan,

We are a center with 30 seats capacity located in Jammu looking for genuine process we do not have problem paying consultancy if the project is with good payouts and billing guarantee.
We would like to get all the information for signup of this process . Please send us the details on buss.faith@gmail.com
or please feel free to call at +919419904555
03-08-2012, 10:48 AM
Hello

Can you send me the project information and your contact details to contact further.

my email id is : naveenkurakula@gmail.com

will be waitng for your reply

bye
03-13-2012, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2012 07:31 PM by hikeconsultancy.)
Please send Project details at info@hikeconsultancy.in[hr]
please send project details at info@hikeconsultancy.in
03-16-2012, 07:31 PM
[quote='rohanrthur12' pid='4102' dateline='1328605839']
Dear Concern,

PROJECT: We are looking for companies with ample experience in online form filling. We have a large database which we are increasing on an hourly base which needs to go through a check and then entered, the client will provide you the software through that you need to enter the data, the data will be provide through FTP link, First you need to upload the data into the software with given command and then you need to enter. For example: we had attached the software and the data images, please go through it.

PAYMENT CYCLE: Weekly, But If Good Productivity Is Given by the Centers Ready to Pay Two Times In a week

TRAINING: 3 days Training provided online/ Onsite (Need to bear the expenses of Trainer)

WE NEED CENTERS WHO CAN START THE PROCESS WITH IN TWO OR THREE DAYS, CENTERS NEED TO GO LIVE TILL FEB 13th 2012.

Note: This is a very good Opportunity for the centers to start making good money. We request individuals as well as centres to go for this project only if they want to have a stable and genuine income

With Regards
Rohan
[/quote]

sir i request you to send me details about work
i want to start a new center plz send me the details about projects
tthank you
shivakumar c .hooli
03-26-2012, 08:46 PM
Hi,

Would like to work on the project. Let me know how can we start with the next round of discussion.

Regards
Abhijit B
07-14-2012, 03:04 AM
contact me asap as i need this project.....mobile-----08604336027
07-17-2012, 02:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2012 02:53 PM by OmmInfotek.)
hi, can u mail me the sample image of the project and ur contact details.
my email - omminfoteksolutions@gmail.com
07-20-2012, 05:31 AM
Hello Rohan,
Greetings for the day! Hope you are doing good.

This is Mohammed Ali from Impel Innovative IT Services Pvt Ltd., I am interested to take up the project. I assure you that we can give the best service since we have skilled team. I will be delighted if you could let me know more information about the project. As well, let me know the start date of the project. You can mail the information to mohammedali.mcsa@gmail.com or you can contact me at +91-80086 36686.

Looking forward for a positive response.

Wish you a great day!

Regards
Mohammed Ali
Impel Innovative IT Services Pvt Ltd.,
+91-80086 36686
ali@impelinnovative.com

[quote='rohanrthur12' pid='4102' dateline='1328605839']
Dear Concern,

With Regards
Rohan
[/quote]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Information Voice and non-voice process without upfront and with bank guarantee !!! ajaysoni 0 35 Today 03:19 PM
Last Post: ajaysoni
Rainbow Centres needed for Data Entry Work Apply Now rishikaj27 0 30 Today 01:19 PM
Last Post: rishikaj27
Information Voice and non-voice process without upfront and with bank guarantee !!! ajaysoni 0 74 Yesterday 02:54 PM
Star Voice and non-voice process without upfront and with bank guarantee !!! ajaysoni 0 92 04-21-2014 03:01 PM