Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Inbound Call Center - Tech Support US Process Available
01-13-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: Inbound Call Center - Tech Support US Process Available
(03-05-2012 09:21 PM)techjob23 Wrote:  Dear Sir
WE WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE OUR SELF AS A NEW START-UP BASED IN DELHI , INDIA . WE ARE JUST STARTING WITH OUR FIRST FEW PROCESS AND WOULD LIKE TO UNDERTAKE YOUR PROCESS .
WE CAN ASSURE YOU OF “QUALITY AND RE LIABILITY OF OUR ORGANISATION. WE ARE A 50 YEARS OLD GROUP ENGAGED IN MANY BUSINESS RANGING FROM MANUFACTURING, TRADING, HOSPITALITY , PROPERTY AND NOW WE ARE STARTING WITH OUR NEW VENTURE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPACE AND WOULD LIKE TO BE YOUR PARTNERS IN MUTUAL BENEFICIAL BUSINESS DEALS.

HOPE YOU PROVIDE US WITH OPPORTUNITY OF WORKING WITH US

THANKING YOU

FOR KHUSHI BUSINESS SOLUTIONS

gautam singhania
+91-9999250353

Hello,

We have an inbound Remote Technical Support call center project available.

We are interested to only work with call centers with a minimum of 1 year experience providing remote tech support over the phone and via remote desktop
applications.

You need to have 5 experienced remote tech support agents to get started.

Calls will be from the US.

As you should be already having the experienced PC tech support guys, we will provide any other applicable training.

Contact - at: info@infogle.com
or Contact me on skype: infogle.com

Attached File(s)
.pptx  KHUSHI ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS.pptx (Size: 680.59 KB / Downloads: 4)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 09:49 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2013 09:50 AM by xserver.)
Hi Gautam ,

We are well experience in Technical Support. We are already running 24x7 Technical Support since an year and have a fabulous customer retention rate.

In case you want to further discuss with me then please drop me a PM so that i can share my Skype & E-mail with you.

Regards
01-23-2013, 07:38 PM
Hello,

Myself Jeet (BDE) here from Anjaybee Infotech Pvt Ltd, India

Our Management is looking for some genuine International / Domestic clients to provide them the best satisfactory solutions possible, so if you are interested kindly provide us the Project details along with the agreements details & also the terms & conditions so that we can discuss further and will sent you’re the complete company profile along with the license docs.

Here comes the company profiling of Anjaybee Infotech Pvt Ltd , Guwahati , Assam , India.

Mission & Vision

Ø To set a new benchmark in the BPO Sector with a desire to go all out to evolve as a leading service provider of voice/data based support services ,training and outsourcing solutions in the North Eastern region..”

Ø To build a profitable enterprise by exploiting the economic potential of agricultural and horticultural produce, with significant local and overseas market presence and brand equity, by catering to customers’ demands for fair prices, assured quality, timely availability, convenience and a delightful shopping experience.”

HISTORY with Anjaybee Infotech

Started in 2005 the idea behind Anjaybee was a basic business tenet: industry should be as close to its raw material source as possible. “People from the North East have played a major role in the growth of the BPO business across India. So, if the raw material is here, why not have the business here too?.
Anjaybee kicked off in the beginning with just 25 seats and 40 agents for its first customer, Aircel. Since then, the management has invested around Rs 17 crore, mostly from bank loans, on ramping up operations. The company clocked revenues of Rs 20 crore in FY11, with gross profit margin of 15-20% and expects to have closed FY12 with a topline of Rs 26 crore. Anjaybee now services almost all the major mobile service operators in the region; each Anjaybee client has a separate stand-alone building, with dedicated floors for different inbound and outbound services.
if you are in North East India and need to call your mobile service provider, it doesn’t matter which network you’re on or what your problem is, your call will most likely be picked up by an Anjaybee Infotech employee sitting in Guwahati, Shillong or Patna. These 1,600-odd executives handle 200,000 calls every day in 14 languages spoken across the region. Each client has a stand-alone building, with dedicated floors for different inbound and outbound services.

Growth & Oppurtunity with Anjaybee Infotech

Attrition levels is not so high since Guwahati is the hub of all North eastern states and it is quite easy to hire & walk-in interviews are common at the Guwahati campus and an HR team regularly visits colleges and job fairs across the North East to seek people with specific language skills. The management consist of all experienced senior people who are also locals who’ve returned after spending many years in BPOs in Gurgaon and Bengaluru.

“Working in your home state is emotionally satisfying,” says Paran Borah, Head of Operations, who’s returned after four years in Gurgaon. If the growth curve continues its current trajectory, there may be many more young & talented people making their way back home and making the company’s growth reach upto a level of a successful company. People who are working & residing outside Assam are returning back form Bangalore , Gurgaon & Delhi to their local place and it is increasing eventually day by day , so employment & growth with all experienced people will help us to achieve the target as a successful company.

Company Profile

Here we go with the Company History & Profile in the att. ppt. Also find the scan docs in the zip File regarding Company History

Note : The company profile has been submitted to your queue along with all the company docs, kindly provide us the Project details along with the terms & conditions and all necessary docs required for the sign up.

ANJAYBEE INFOTECH PRIVATE LTD

Address --- House no. 35, Sewali Path, Near Meghamallar Housing Society , Hatigaon , Guwahati – 781006, Assam

Feel Free to contact any of our Business Development Executives for New Business & Projects

1. Mr Sandip Chowdhury
EMAIL ID – nikkskewl@gmail.com
Contact No. - + 91 9902459168

2. Mr Subojit Saha
EMAIL ID – subojitsaha@gmail.com
Contact No. – + 91 9035726505

3. Mr Niskol Dev
EMAIL ID – devniskol@gmail.com
Contact No. – + 91 8884270608

Let me know if you need any information from our end.

Thanks & Regards,
Mr Subojit Saha
Business Development Executive
Contact No. – + 91 9035726505
01-25-2013, 02:36 PM
Hi,

My name is Moe Magdangal let me take this opportunity to introduce our company
Since 2007, CompuShooter has built our business on strong relationships with our customers, strategically helping them realize business results through the use of proven technology. Our solutions enable businesses to improve their competitiveness in their market by capturing business value with technology.

To be competitive today, businesses must achieve a high level of efficiency and customer service that only an integrated technology environment can provide. We strive to give our customers the best quality services at an affordable price.

CompuShooter’s provides affordable computer service and support, call center, VoIP and security surveillance cameras to small businesses and residential customers. With our main office is in Phoenix, AZ we serve the United States.

Thanks,
Moe Magdangal
COMPUSHOOTER LLC
1800.984.5204 ext. 4701
moe.magdangal@compushooter.com
01-29-2013, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2013 01:37 AM by kunal_.)
Hi
I have Developed and deployed a lot many CRM solutions for Call centers and a lot many Businesses. Therefore i have ready and tested CRM solutions available and they can also be customized according to your requirements.
Ready to go CRM's :

Tech support CRM(just like IMantra)
Lead generation CRM
Pharma CRM
Survey CRM

techsupport crm demo
http://bpocrm.blogspot.in/
http://bpocrm.blogspot.com/

Kunal Sahni
Hi
I have Developed and deployed a lot many CRM solutions for Call centers and a lot many Businesses. Therefore i have ready and tested CRM solutions available and they can also be customized according to your requirements.
Ready to go CRM's :

Tech support CRM(just like IMantra)
Lead generation CRM
Pharma CRM
Survey CRM

techsupport crm demo
http://bpocrm.blogspot.in/
http://bpocrm.blogspot.com/

Kunal Sahni
01-31-2013, 04:23 PM
E-Nexus is a solutions providing company, Our team work hard to provide comprehensive solutions base on four core units. Helping our clients acquire affordable business and technology solutions for their Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) needs.

E-Nexus is a well-established and reputed provider of inbound call center services.Over the years, we have successfully handled the inbound and outbound customer service operations of several global companies,

we would be interested in Inbound Call Center - Tech Support US Process Available

• E-Nexus provides you proper Call Center technology
• ACD (Automatic Call Distributor)
• IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
• CTI (Computer Telephony Integration)
• DVR (Digital Voice Recorder)
• CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Solution
• PD (Predictive Dialer)
• Management Information Systems

Thanks & Best Regards.
Sincerely,
Ahsan Ali Khan
E-Nexus
Manager, Business Development& Special Projects
Email me at: ahsanalishan@hotmail.com
02-12-2013, 06:56 PM
We are still looking for people who can take our INBOUND TECH SUPPORT process. If you are looking for this work - do contact us on skype immediately.

02-12-2013, 08:37 PM
Hi

please send me the details to anish123spelv@gmail

(03-05-2012 09:21 PM)techjob23 Wrote:  Hello,

We are interested to only work with call centers with a minimum of 1 year experience providing remote tech support over the phone and via remote desktop
applications.

As you should be already having the experienced PC tech support guys, we will provide any other applicable training.

02-13-2013, 12:50 AM
I have sent you the mail.

(02-12-2013 08:37 PM)anish123spelv Wrote:  Hi

please send me the details to anish123spelv@gmail

(03-05-2012 09:21 PM)techjob23 Wrote:  Hello,

applications.

02-13-2013, 12:51 AM
Contact Center Egypt
Dears :

We are a new contact center with American owners and operate in Egypt.

All the Management of the center are with 5 years+ in the contact center business, operating for huge companies from UK , USA , Germany , Italy , Canada , Australia , Qatar and Saudi Arabia.

We offer all manner of services inbound/outbound and the management team already established extraordinary results with other projects and now we gathered to build the best ever.

We have 250 seats available and we can arrange more based on your needs and expansion plan.

We assure you of the results, we operate 24 hours a days 7 days a week .

For those who are interested please feel free to contact me anytime for further details.

Best Regards
Ali

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Information Want To Start A New Bpo Center zingclub.manoj 2 158 Today 03:48 PM
Last Post: mindblaze
  Voice Processes Inbound From Usa Client Direct With Payment Guarantee alloutsourcingneeds 0 45 Today 03:03 PM
Last Post: alloutsourcingneeds
  Daily Payment Process Inbound Fix Payout suryadev0121 1 144 Today 01:39 PM
Last Post: jayesh chauhan
Information Looking For Genuine Centers To Take Our Outbound Voice Process Without Any Upfront D zingclub.manoj 1 57 Today 12:30 PM
Last Post: roshan singh