Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AVAIL THE OPPORTUNITY OF OVERSEAS DATA ENTRY WORK WITHOUT UPFRONT OR CONSULTANCY
11-18-2012, 10:42 AM
AVAIL THE OPPORTUNITY OF OVERSEAS DATA ENTRY WORK WITHOUT UPFRONT OR CONSULTANCY
We are providing genuine overseas project to the ready setups without upfront and consultancy

Contact us for the details of BPO project.

Please note it is a genuine data entry project , we are not offering any office job.

Client or centers with adequate experience are welcome.

Kindly send your profile and technical detail.

9051521336 (Sr. marketing Executive)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2012, 11:21 AM
RE: AVAIL THE OPPORTUNITY OF OVERSEAS DATA ENTRY WORK WITHOUT UPFRONT OR CONSULTANCY
[quote='sinhadilip566' pid='10044' dateline='1353215555']
We are providing genuine overseas project to the ready setups without upfront and consultancy

Please note it is a genuine data entry project , we are not offering any office job.

[We are interested about your project please send us your contact email address & details in dialhubispl@gmail.com ]

11-27-2012, 02:26 PM
RE: AVAIL THE OPPORTUNITY OF OVERSEAS DATA ENTRY WORK WITHOUT UPFRONT OR CONSULTANCY
Dear Sir ,

We are a Registered company based in Delhi ,we are looking for Non-Voice Process without upfront or security deposit or consultancy charges. you can take royalty from each billing..

Waiting for your reply...........

--
Best Regards

Md. Akbar

.....................................................................................................................................................................................
Apus Technology India Ltd.
B-41, 1st Floor, Swarn Park, Mundka, Near Rajdhanipark Metro Station, New Delhi
Mob: 9971293938 Ph:- +91 - 11- 65024638, e-mail - apustechnology@gmail.com
Web:-http://www.apustechnology.com
11-27-2012, 09:52 PM
TELEOUTSOURCE GROUP. We are an Offshore Call Center based in Manila, Philippines. We specialized in Inbound Process, Outbound Telemarketing, Appointment Setting, Lead Generation, Survey, Order taking and more..We are looking forward for Pay Per Hour model only. Please send me the details to my email ID: reynaldo_reyes@live.com or add me on Skype: reyken24 Thanks
11-27-2012, 10:23 PM
Hello, we are US based company with a call center in Guatemala. We have services in English and Spanish. For further information please contact us:

USA:
Manoj Rajayah
(407)227 0838
ma@mandaintegrated.com

or Guatemala
Maria Quinonez
(502) 5412 7962.
maria.q@ma-bpo.com

Thanks,
12-06-2012, 08:59 PM
Good Day Sinhadilip566,

I am interested in the project you have posted. Please send details to info@isolutionsja.com ASAP.

Regards,

[/quote]

12-07-2012, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 03:08 PM by technologiesv.)
can you please send me the details @ business@technologiesv.com
Thanks & Regards
Mehaboob Khan
Business Development Manager
as there is no email mentioned on your post [hr]
can you please send me the details @ business@technologiesv.com
Thanks & Regards
Mehaboob Khan
Business Development Manager
as there is no email mentioned on your post
12-11-2012, 06:25 PM

I have going through the posted advertise but no way to reach you, please send me contact details at
rakeshwor@welink.co.in
rakeshwor.angom
12-15-2012, 01:50 AM
Hallo,
We have read your post and interested on your projects. We are running a company for 5 years which is ISO certified with PF, ESI and all that. Please reply with your projects details and all documents. Last time we have cheated and did not get any payments from our client. All my agents and set up is ready to work. We are just waiting for a genuine process. Reply as soon as possible. We want to live our project within 5 days.

Also we are trying to contact with you.

Avishek Das (CEO),Indranath Sengupta(MD)
Email- dasavishek0@gmail.com/moniprova.sengupta@gmail.com
Mob- +91 9830779445/ +91 9830539100
12-18-2012, 09:19 AM

[/quote]

Hello
Can you send the process details to make a decision ?What profile do you required ?Is it mine or Company Profile?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Rainbow Voice and non-voice process without upfront and with bank guarantee !!! ajaysoni 0 66 04-18-2014 12:42 PM
Last Post: ajaysoni
Star OFFLINE C R S & MEDLINE FORM FILLING AVAILABLE WITH HIGH PAY OUT WITHOUT CONSULTANCY. anusri862012 0 191 04-16-2014 01:43 PM
Last Post: anusri862012
  html tagging projects offline jpg to doc typing work indmkumar1 0 190 04-15-2014 06:23 PM
Last Post: indmkumar1
  BPO NON VOICE OFFLINE DATA ENTRY PROJECTS indmkumar1 0 168 04-15-2014 06:21 PM
Last Post: indmkumar1