Different projects in both IT/ITES Sector
01-13-2009, 03:52 PM

Hi to all,

Greetings from adhavan balaji !

You can click on the following link to retrieve my files from the website of

[b]www.keepandshare.com [/b]
USER ID : [b]amifutsolutions[/b]
PASSWORD:[b] J12345[/b]

Once you entered into the sites then you have to click the \'document\' link to view all my own documents of different projects.To download,you have to click the \'name of the document\' at one time to view it.

These are the following projects which comes below where you can find in the above file/document sharing website for your consideration and intrests to tie up a business.

E-Governance at Mandi-Board.doc
gis_opportunity.doc
PORT ERP PROCESS.zip
online education software process frm govt. of Gujarat.zip
MTNL AND BSNL PROCESS DETAILS.zip
Different IT Projects From Govt.zip
UK Landline Inbound Process

I any company is ready to work with any of the projects which i mentioned in that website then mail me your company profile along with a LOI for a certain project/projects to the mail id of [b]amifutcampaigns@yahoo.in[/b]

[b]Please revert asap to get a projects for your center.[/b]
Am ready to add more value to your services.

Regards,
adhavan

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2010, 10:30 AM

Do you have any network related projects? I would love to join you.

\"Going High\"
voip phone systems
07-08-2013, 08:41 PM
RE:
[quote='amifut' pid='160' dateline='1231842160']
Hi to all,

Greetings from adhavan balaji !

You can click on the following link to retrieve my files from the website of

[b]www.keepandshare.com [/b]
USER ID : [b]amifutsolutions[/b]
PASSWORD:[b] J12345[/b]

Once you entered into the sites then you have to click the \'document\' link to view all my own documents of different projects.To download,you have to click the \'name of the document\' at one time to view it.

These are the following projects which comes below where you can find in the above file/document sharing website for your consideration and intrests to tie up a business.

E-Governance at Mandi-Board.doc
gis_opportunity.doc
PORT ERP PROCESS.zip
online education software process frm govt. of Gujarat.zip
MTNL AND BSNL PROCESS DETAILS.zip
Different IT Projects From Govt.zip
UK Landline Inbound Process

I any company is ready to work with any of the projects which i mentioned in that website then mail me your company profile along with a LOI for a certain project/projects to the mail id of [b]amifutcampaigns@yahoo.in[/b]

[b]Please revert asap to get a projects for your center.[/b]
Am ready to add more value to your services.

Regards,
adhavan

[/quote]

I, Mr. Sunil Kumar, represent Samarthaa Solutions and we are presently operating for a US client and planning for further expansion.

Could you please furnish me with all the details regarding the process along with the financials involved therein

if process is still LIVE please send me all the details of the project

mail id: sunil@samarthaasolutions.com
Skype id: sunil.samarthaa
phone : +919686664333

Thanks & Regards
Sunil Kumar
Operations Manager
Samarthaa solutions
www.samarthaasolutions.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2013, 12:02 AM
RE: Different projects in both IT/ITES Sector
Hi,
We are looking forward for BPO PROJECTS (Non-Voice) and we have a team of highly skilled and motivated people who can deliver QUALITY work within deadline.
But no Sign Up Charges, no Consultancy Charges, no Royalty Charges, no Security Charges, even a single upfront.
If you charge any consulting fees.We can pay after first billing.
Bharat Technology Solutions is an emerging company that provides IT Services, Outsourcing Business, Education, Back Office Services, Data Entry Project, Online Ad Posting, Web Designing and Development etc.....
We understand that your business needs to grow as stagnation is completely choke-hold. With rising cost of manpower and rapid changes in technology, one cannot afford to waste resources.
All you need to do is outsource your non core business functions and concentrate on your important business commitments. Our years of experience in Data Processing Services have enabled us to provide realistic, perfect and reliable business plans.
Our company has always been driven with the aim of forging long-term relationships with our clients by delivering services that are accurate, comprehensive, cost-effective and efficient. We have always aimed at implementing the positive aspects of our experience in our services.
We have a team with well experienced working with clients from various fields of work.
Looking forward to a positive response from you to establish a long term professional relationship.
Please send me the complete details on my mail id.

Thanks & Regards,

Bharath Bushan
Founder & CEO of Bharat Technology Solutions
MOBILE-9704622361
EMAIL-bharathioc@gmail.com
Web :www.btsbpo.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  E-Government Projects Available - Direct Sign Up or Profit Sharing sky7techsolutions 0 33 04-16-2014 08:05 PM
Last Post: sky7techsolutions
Rainbow BPO PROJECTS WITH PAYMENT SECURITY BPO PROJECT 0 56 04-05-2014 12:47 AM
Last Post: BPO PROJECT
  BPO- PROJECTS- AVAILABLE FOR SINGLE PC/BULK manishverma5005 0 94 03-06-2014 02:18 PM
Last Post: manishverma5005
  BPO Projects Available. Click Axis clickaxis 2 1,112 07-11-2013 12:02 AM
Last Post: bharathioc