Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Inbound campaigns with good payout
07-03-2011, 06:16 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2011 11:50 PM by abhardwaj.)
Inbound campaigns with good payout
We have a number of inbound campaigns with good payout & are looking for serious centers to do business with.Interested centers e-mail me your company profile on abhardwaj@aceventures.co.cc. Only serious centers reply

regards,

[Image: b18070758203dc92f26b5c4d1501315f.png]
Business Development Manager
Ace Ventures
abhardwaj@aceventures.co.cc
Contact me: Skype ajinkya_bhardwaj
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2011, 05:51 PM
RE: Inbound campaigns with good payout
(07-03-2011 06:16 AM)abhardwaj Wrote:  We have a number of inbound campaigns with good payout & are looking for serious centers to do business with.Interested centers e-mail me your company profile on abhardwaj@aceventures.co.cc. Only serious centers reply

HI this is Naresh from chennai, can you send some inbound process details to mail id: rknareshkumar007@gmail.com

regards,
07-13-2011, 05:50 AM
Bro i have added you on skype and if you will reply me than only we can start with the process. it can be started asap...we have everything over here
07-14-2011, 08:50 PM
Hi, I'm looking for a process for our call center located at Mumbai. It is a new company and we are looking for a long term relationship. Our mission is to provide excellent services for a B2B or B2C process. We are also open for data, email or chat processes. We are a 200 seater setup and are fully equipped to handle outbound and/or inbound process. The infrastructure is ready and we will be able to go live in the shortest span of time. Please email on gayaderasari@gmail.com with details.
02-13-2012, 09:18 PM
(07-03-2011 06:16 AM)abhardwaj Wrote:  We have a number of inbound campaigns with good payout & are looking for serious centers to do business with.Interested centers e-mail me your company profile on abhardwaj@aceventures.co.cc. Only serious centers reply

Hello, my name is yensis from MeccaComunications looking for small inbound project to work on asap we have ten seats available as we are trying to grow
seven years of experience in the field of Bpo processing and inbound processing
we have the capabilities to grow within our facility let us know if you have any project that we may qualify for we are in Dominican Republic (Spanish and English) available any contact info please feel free to contact us at:

yensismercedes1986@hotmail.com
enmanuelrp00@hotmail.com
meccacomunications@yahoo.com

regards,
02-14-2012, 02:01 AM

Hi
I am swapan patra from west bengal and want to get call center please full details guide me.
email- patra.swapankgp@gmail.com

regards,
swapan patra
+919614939493
02-14-2012, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2012 12:19 PM by agileoutsource.)
Greetings

Hope life is treating you well..

we are sending you our company profile to let you know about us.it is brief description about us

We are 2 (two) years old company located in central India. We have been Operational/Functional since 2010 & succeeded
in sustaining in the market in the challenging circumstances as well.
In the beginning, we have done a couple of Non-Voice Government/Semi-Government Projects. Since 2011 we are working
full-fledged with International Outbound Voice Process (UK & USA).

We've experienced & enthusiastic people associated with us.

It will be our immense pleasure to work with you.

Have a great day ahead.

Regards,

Gaurav Kumar

[/quote]

Warm Regards,

Agile Outsourcing & IT
Enabled Services Pvt Ltd
02-14-2012, 06:16 PM

Hello, im Yensis from MeccaComunications  a caribbean based small company growing within this industry with more than seven years of expertise in the fields of customer service, technical support over the phone and also interpretation experience (Spanish to English) We have at the moment (10) positions available and ready to start we´re currently running a pharmaceutical project and we want to grow as company we need to have a small project to start off and from there we will be able to grow up to 150 seats since our facility has that advantage please for further information contact us please  send me an email to:

yensismercedes1986@hotmail.com,
enmanuelrp00@hotmail.com or at meccacomunications@yahoo.com
also call me at the cellphone 809-846-2661 

Regards,

Yensis Mercedes.

regards,
02-19-2012, 07:23 PM
inbound domestic process
Hi my name is Hakim and i am frm ahmedabad.I have my call centre ozonetech pvt ltd with 200 seats available.I want inbound domestic process of telecom companies for gujarat customers cse.
My cell no is 9724021452 and my mail id is mulahakim@gmail.com.plz contact me as soon as possible.
02-22-2012, 03:47 PM
Hi,

Can i have the process details so that we can talk ahead after reading the process. Send me on this id Sandeep.kumar361@gmail.com.

regards,

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  U.s.a Inbound Deb1234 0 46 Today 06:46 AM
Last Post: Deb1234
  Generating Inbound Calls Across Various Verticals PSGGlobalcorp 1 214 Today 03:43 AM
Last Post: Avvsar Infotech
  Inbound Process rajinishsivadasan 1 293 Yesterday 01:10 PM
Last Post: svarasolutions
  24/7 Inbound Customer Care Process. No Royalty No Consultancy Charges !!!!! rohit.malhotra 0 186 Yesterday 02:31 AM
Last Post: rohit.malhotra