Call Centers Forum - Inbound/Outbound Call Center Projects, BPO Projects
CLAIMS CAMPAIGN FOR US AND UK --HOURLY PAYOUT - Printable Version

+- Call Centers Forum - Inbound/Outbound Call Center Projects, BPO Projects (https://www.callcentersforum.com)
+-- Forum: Call Center Projects / Process & Services (https://www.callcentersforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Other Call Center Projects / Process (https://www.callcentersforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: CLAIMS CAMPAIGN FOR US AND UK --HOURLY PAYOUT (/showthread.php?tid=35771)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

CLAIMS CAMPAIGN FOR US AND UK --HOURLY PAYOUT - William - 25-07-2016

US AND UK HEALTHCARE CLAIMS ADJUDICATION FOR INSURANCE COMPANIES AND PATIENTS

FIXED HOURLY PAYOUT FOR US---12USD/HR/AGENT,  30%COMMISSION TO THE CENTER ON EVERY SUCCESSFUL CLAIM
FIXED HOURLY PAYOUT FOR UK---11 EUD/HR/AGENTS 30%COMMISSION TO THE CENTER ON EVERY SUCCESSFUL CLAIM
WEEKLY PAYOUT
ADVANCE PAYOUT WILL BE PROVIDED
REQUIRED NEUTRAL ACCENT FROM AGENTS

WORKS ON EASTERN STANDARD TIME

CREATING AWARENESS AND CLAIMING THE PATIENTS INSURANCE

CALL CENTERS WHO ARE WILLING TO WORK FOR THIS HEALTHCARE CAMPAIGN ARE MORE WELCOME, KINDLY ATTACH YOUR COMPANY PROFILE AND DETAILS IN THE COMMENTS SECTIONS FOR FURTHER

RE: CLAIMS CAMPAIGN FOR US AND UK --HOURLY PAYOUT - Hycontec - 26-07-2016

Hi We are very much interested in this project . we would like to know more about this project so provide me your contact details like skype id . Thanks 

RE: CLAIMS CAMPAIGN FOR US AND UK --HOURLY PAYOUT - Hycontec - 26-07-2016

Hi William 

forgot to give email id that is hycontec@gmail.com . Thanks

RE: CLAIMS CAMPAIGN FOR US AND UK --HOURLY PAYOUT - Sujal2206 - 27-07-2016

hi

this side vipul i have 30 seats with experince agents we are ready to start reply me on this skype id Vipul2507

RE: CLAIMS CAMPAIGN FOR US AND UK --HOURLY PAYOUT - Carstel - 27-07-2016

Hello, greetings!

We are a reliable Call Center Company created to provide best customer service experience and also change lifestyle and generate new job opportunities to the residents of our location, we have almost two years of experience in Customer Service and Sales.

I Am writing to you regarding your Inbound claims campaign, our company is interested in taking up your project, we have all the necessary skills that you required, we think our company is a good candidate for this campaign, we work with professional and experienced people, we hire agents that are full bilingual with excellent communication skills we do provide excellent customer service experience, and to ensure the quality of the calls we also have a Quality department. I hope our companies can work together.

We look forward to hearing from you.
sincerly regards.

E-mail: rachelc@carstel.info
Phone: + (504) 8981 6848

RE: CLAIMS CAMPAIGN FOR US AND UK --HOURLY PAYOUT - rej520 - 30-07-2016

Hello,

We are interested to take the project. We are ***** Contact Centre and we are a multi-channel customer service management. We handle Customer Care, Customer Acquisition, E-mail/Chat Support and Back Office to support businesses, globally. Our agents have at least a good experience in sales and are customer service oriented. They are not just skilled for this project but also have an English language fluency with no mother-tongue(hard) accent to ensure clear and effective communication to our client's customers.

We will be happy to demonstrate our ability to deliver performance within your standards via formal email communication or skype. You may reach me at +63 9954406559 or via rctan {at} *****.com or via skype at romeo.christian.tan

I have read your project description and have stated to attach our company profile in the comment. However, due to business policies, we are unable to post our company profile here but I will be happy to send them to your email directly. Although our **** is temporarily not fully functionable due to a major **** upgrading(maintainance), you may visit old.*****. com for more details about us.

I hope to be your partner contact center for this project and wish to have a long term business partnership goals with you.

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Romeo T.

RE: CLAIMS CAMPAIGN FOR US AND UK --HOURLY PAYOUT - adminleader - 01-08-2016

sent the details in sheikmohideenlinux@gmail.com

RE: CLAIMS CAMPAIGN FOR US AND UK --HOURLY PAYOUT - parvez_z - 01-08-2016

Hi William,
Myself sayed parvez. I am a general manager at Aspirezone bpo pvt.ltd. We are experienced in healthcare industry. From patient demographics to claim processing. For information Kindly visit our ****.

Link Not Allowed!

. We are looking for a new account in healthcare industry. Hope we will be end of your search for centres. For more details you can add me on skype@parvezzaidi11. We do everything in medical billing from AR management to Revenue cycle management.
Waiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Parvez sayed | General Manager
India (Mumbai) Headquarters:
The Great Eastern Summit, A- Wing,
Unit No-6, Plot No-56, CBD-Belapur,
Navi Mumbai-400614.
parvezs@aspirezone.co

info@aspirezone.co **** :-

Link Not Allowed!

Board Line: +91-22-65013999

RE: CLAIMS CAMPAIGN FOR US AND UK --HOURLY PAYOUT - Strategic_Partner - 01-08-2016

Greetings,

We are healthcare BPO with hands on experience in Claims adjudication process. Kindly share details to sunil.r@thinkfounders.com and please share your skype id.

Add my skype - think.founders

RE: CLAIMS CAMPAIGN FOR US AND UK --HOURLY PAYOUT - taimurnajeeb - 02-08-2016

Hi before i send you anything lets discuss more about it. My skype is taimur.najeeb