Call Centers Forum - Inbound/Outbound Call Center Projects, BPO Projects
HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP - Printable Version

+- Call Centers Forum - Inbound/Outbound Call Center Projects, BPO Projects (https://www.callcentersforum.com)
+-- Forum: Call Center Projects / Process & Services (https://www.callcentersforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Other Call Center Projects / Process (https://www.callcentersforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP (/showthread.php?tid=37157)

Pages: 1 2 3

HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP - armiarce06 - 19-10-2016

Net Cost per Unit: USD 7 per Hour/Agent/8 Hrs/Day/Monday-Friday
(10:00 am to 6:00 pm EST Monday to Thursday, and 10:00 am to 2:30 pm EST on Friday)

Requirement: 2 Appointments/Day/Agent – Commission of USD 25 for Transfers 3+
Failure to meet required target per week will result in automatic dismissal of hourly rates and the
CPL Rate of $25/LEAD

No. of Seats: 5 Minimum – Open based on mutual agreement between both parties
Distribution: Posting
Payment Terms: Weekly – Transfers provided Mon-Fri are paid the following Friday
Creative Unit: N/A

NO UPFRONT FEE!!!

RE: HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP - Navdeep Yadav - 19-10-2016

Please email me the following at Navdeepyadav188@gmail.com or ping me on Skype at Navdeepyadav188

RE: HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP - Olena - 19-10-2016

We are looking to expand our company and we are searching for more genuine campaigns to ramp up our work place. We are willing to discuss this further with interested parties. And yes, I'm interested with this kind of campaign, please send us the details or we can connect over a quick call to discuss more and can start with this project.

Please send details on natalie.popyk@gmail.com
mob. (Viber, WhatsApp)
+380979680519
+380730610871
www.*****

RE: HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP - armiarce06 - 19-10-2016

Email sent to all.

RE: HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP - shawn martin - 20-10-2016

shawn9025@gmail.com

RE: HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP - armiarce06 - 20-10-2016

This campaign has just been filled in, but I have more campaigns to offer. Added you on Skype.

RE: HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP - ashoknayak1431 - 20-10-2016

pls forward the details at ashoknayak143@gmail.com or can connect me at ashoknayak527  as we are interested in the campaign

RE: HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP - Srinivas T - 22-10-2016

Request you to send the details to my email
srini.t46@Gmail.Com
Skype idConfusedrinivas.sunny

RE: HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP - info.tripurainfo - 22-10-2016

Hi Aastha,

We are interested to work on the particular project.
Please share the details pertaining to the project at info.tripurainfo@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards
Dhyanajyoti Roy
Business Development Team
Tripurainfo Web Services Pvt Ltd.
Web:www.*****
Mob# +91-8748876377

RE: HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP - Rovirclarence.ygot - 26-10-2016

Good day!

Hope this email finds you well.

We would want to have a Collaborative Partnership
As a way to help both our businesses grow faster and better, we would like to continue with this proposal.

we offer services such as;

- Telemarketing & Sales

- Customer Service and Chat support

- Complaint and Community Management

We have a solid and reliable staff consisting of professionals with years of experience in the Customer Service Industry. Also, we are managed by a highly qualified and accomplished professional in the field of business management, sales and marketing.

Our office is fully equipped with top of the line work stations, a powerful server, the fastest internet connection, back-up generators, 24 hour security (for you and your clients protection), and we are open to discuss adding additional items depending on your business needs.

We also guarantee that we have one of the the lowest rates in the market today but with the same, or even better quality of service to most of our competitors.

Please reply to this email with the best time to call you so we can schedule a phone meeting for you and our Senior Adviser or you may call my phone number listed below.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards from Your Future Business Partner,

Rovir Clarence Ygot
Business Development Officer | Onsavii Inc.
+611800932728
Hong Kong | Cebu | Perth
Rovir.ygot@***** | www.*****