Call Centers Forum - Inbound/Outbound Call Center Projects, BPO Projects
HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP - Printable Version

+- Call Centers Forum - Inbound/Outbound Call Center Projects, BPO Projects (https://www.callcentersforum.com)
+-- Forum: Call Center Projects / Process & Services (https://www.callcentersforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Other Call Center Projects / Process (https://www.callcentersforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP (/showthread.php?tid=37157)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP - brad0117 - 04-11-2016

Hi we are interested in your campaign can you please send the details to my mail      ceohokztechsolution@gmail.com    Or add me on Skype: brad.aimpoint

RE: HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP - Cherryl - 04-11-2016

Hi,

I am interested in taking this project. I have 10 seats available to take this project. Please do add me up on skype. Skype id: cherryl.sendrijas.ngo

Hope to hear from you soon!

Best Regards,

Cherryl A. Sendrijas
Home-Office setup
Davao City, Philippines

RE: HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP - armiarce06 - 04-11-2016

Brad, email sent to you.
@Cheryl, added you on Skype.

RE: HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP - BPOSERVICESUK - 23-11-2016

Hi

We are interested in this process.
Please could you send me an email with more information.
Email: nexgenbposervices@gmail.com

Many Thanks

RE: HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP - extranarice - 18-01-2017

Hi Good Day,

just wanted to ask about the accounts available
we do have 10 pending experienced agents and have a fiber optics connection of 50MBPS upload and download speed all USB ported headsets and all are ready to go and make calls asap.

Jaraine Weje E. Aguirre
(Training Manager / Outsourcing Freelancer)
TELEMARKETING DISTRICT LAGUNA
Email: extranarice@gmail.com

RE: HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP - Top_Sale - 10-02-2017

Hello!
We are an outsourcing call-center from Ukraine and we know that you are looking for us!
We are ready to start working with you! Send us the details of the projects please!

Tel 1-206-258-7282
email topsales206@gmail.com
skype id: top_sale206

Hope for future mutually beneficial partnership.
Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible,
Top Sale

RE: HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP - Vincedeocampo0 - 22-02-2017

please send details at vincedeocampo0@gmail.com

RE: HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP - pawan816 - 25-12-2017

We M/s Sarmoya Solutions Private Limited are interest in your project either mail me sarmoyasolutions@gmail.com or call me 8285828239

RE: HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP - rockyboy2568 - 18-01-2018

Hi,

My name is Nizam Uddin, Operations Manager for a Call Center here in New York and Bangladesh. This is to formally introduce our services for your needs. We have wide services for our customers from Customer Service,Inbound/Outbound Sales and Data Entry,MCA.

We are interested with all of your campaigns and I suggest we spend 15-20 minutes for a project briefing so you can get to know more about our company's services and our management team better as well. This will also ensure we are able to fully understand your requirements and our management team. Communications is very important to us and to our client. You will have no problems with transparency, It is central to our project methodology to ensure we deliver and exceed our clients expectations.

Our experienced Agent is quite knowledgeable and always goes the extra mile for our customers. We are very selective about which agent to handle your business, which is why we’ve chosen only the finest people available to work for our organization in order to best serve our clients.ALSO WE HAVE DONE LIVE TRANSFER FOR LOAN ME.COM AND RAPID CAPITAL FUNDING.

Please feel free to contact me at anything...

Email : nizam@imaxqinfosys.com or nizam.magick1@gmail.com
Phone : 1-646-389-8596
**** : imaxqinfosys.com

Sincerely,
nizam uddin

RE: HOURLY RATE MERCHANT DISCOUNT GROUP - Jacky Barnabas - 18-02-2018

Skype and email levisolutions1215@gmail.com