Call Centers Forum - Inbound/Outbound Call Center Projects, BPO Projects
Looking for Channel Partners for Call Handling of Region Asia.UAE - Printable Version

+- Call Centers Forum - Inbound/Outbound Call Center Projects, BPO Projects (https://www.callcentersforum.com)
+-- Forum: Call Center Projects / Process & Services (https://www.callcentersforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: INBOUND Call Center Projects / Process (https://www.callcentersforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Looking for Channel Partners for Call Handling of Region Asia.UAE (/showthread.php?tid=50188)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Looking for Channel Partners for Call Handling of Region Asia.UAE - Erik Valdez - 27-12-2017

Dear,
Good Morning

I run a Company in South Carolina in USA.

One of my largest Client wishes to recruit Working Stations with Executive to handle their full back office Work.

After several searches i found this **** and hope to get a good response.

Client is one of the ruling Tour & Travel Company Based in 38 States of United States of America along with our Presence in 14 Countries operating all over the World.

Currently Client is looking for Channel Partners in ASIA/UAE to handle our whole set of Back office Work.(Customer Handling via inbound and outbound calling,Form Filling,Payroll,and Virtual Assistance to handle our ASIA and UAE operation.

Looking to Recruit 2000+Calling Stations for Asia and 1200+ for UAE.

Companies Having Experience would be a getting priority.

Its a 24x7x365 Working.

Full details i will mail to those companies whose profile and quotation is up-to the mark,DO mention your Phone Number in Subject so that i call once everything seems OK.

Drop in with Your Quotation :

Regards
Erik Valdez

erik_valdez@yahoo.com

RE: Looking for Channel Partners for Call Handling of Region Asia.UAE - neha12 - 28-12-2017

Hi,

Kindly mail us process details at shahn2079@gmail.com

Thanks.

RE: Looking for Channel Partners for Call Handling of Region Asia.UAE - Aditya Gajbhiye - 29-12-2017

Hello
Please send us project details at urtoutsourcing@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards
URT OUTSOURCING WORLD

RE: Looking for Channel Partners for Call Handling of Region Asia.UAE - khan.firoz6786 - 29-12-2017

Kindly share the details my mail ID and Skype ID is chronicletechnologies@yahoo.com

RE: Looking for Channel Partners for Call Handling of Region Asia.UAE - third - 30-12-2017

pls send details to firecloud27@gmail.com

RE: Looking for Channel Partners for Call Handling of Region Asia.UAE - Jacky Barnabas - 01-01-2018

Please share more details jackybarnabas@gmail.com

RE: Looking for Channel Partners for Call Handling of Region Asia.UAE - fusionbpotech - 02-01-2018

Please share details to sunil.panda@fusionbpotech.com.

RE: Looking for Channel Partners for Call Handling of Region Asia.UAE - Rakesh Goud - 03-01-2018

Hello ,

Please share us the details of the project and connect me on skype :rakesh5408

RE: Looking for Channel Partners for Call Handling of Region Asia.UAE - SerenityBPO - 03-01-2018

Good Day,

Kindly forward us the project details to finance@serenitybpo.com

Regards

RE: Looking for Channel Partners for Call Handling of Region Asia.UAE - aroma357575 - 03-01-2018

Pls share details at etsilagan@gmail.com thanks