Call Centers Forum - Inbound/Outbound Call Center Projects, BPO Projects
Direct client projects - without upfront or consultancy - Printable Version

+- Call Centers Forum - Inbound/Outbound Call Center Projects, BPO Projects (https://www.callcentersforum.com)
+-- Forum: Non-Voice & Home Based BPO Projects (https://www.callcentersforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Non-Voice Data Entry/Form Filling/Conversion BPO Projects (https://www.callcentersforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Direct client projects - without upfront or consultancy (/showthread.php?tid=6981)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Direct client projects - without upfront or consultancy - vismayaconcepts - 12-04-2013

Dear Centers,

We are coming up with few direct client sign-up process includes Inbound, Email and Chat support. We invite all centers who are interested in executing or ramping up 2013 may send their interest along with the scope of work to genius@vismayaconcepts.com

Contract Basis projects are also available for new centers.

Skype - vismayaconcepts

RE: Direct client projects - without upfront or consultancy - astroneil - 14-04-2013

We are THE POSITIVEWAY SOLUTIONS INC., a Philippines base business solutions company that are selling and implementing ERP software locally and international. We are adding a BPO services as our new business line and we are looking for a possible client or a permanent partner in BPO that will give as startup projects. As part of our expansions, we acquired a small call center company that is providing BPO services for 5 years.

Our teams are composing of the following:
• Certified public accountants
• Software engineer
• Technical consultant
• Programmer
• Proof reader
• Data encoder
• Customer service representative
• Technical support representation

Our company is new in BPO industry but our peoples are expert and many years of experiences from other BPO’s and Call Centers. We always get and hire the best people for this business I will guaranty the best services that we will offer.

Please email me at:
aimatan@thepositivesolutions.com

Best Regards,
Neil Matan

RE: Direct client projects - without upfront or consultancy - vishal3575@gmail.com - 17-04-2013

Hi,

Kindly email the Process Details of all the Processes with you

Vishal Tandon.

RE: Direct client projects - without upfront or consultancy - joheb07 - 08-05-2013

respected sir,

We have pleasure to introduce our Crystal BPO services to you. It is Business Process Outsourcing an end-to-end outsourcing services provider. Which have dramatic impact on the performance of your organization. An enterprising venture, backed up by the young, creative team.

We formed with an objective of providing online / offline data entry management services, we also starting domestic in bond / out bond call centre business.

Our vision is to be most customer oriented organization, where people can come to find and discover anything they might want. Our purpose is to provide Services to satisfy the customer.

We are interested in your project, plz forward your project detail on crystaltry7@gmail.com / joheb07@yahoo.in.

"waiting for your valuable reply."

thanks & regard
joheb isani
MD,
CRYSTAL BPO SERVICES
joheb07@yahoo.in
Mobile: +91 9923523550 / 7588189235

RE: Direct client projects - without upfront or consultancy - accordbpo - 28-05-2013

send me the details to accordbpo@gmail.com and skype accordbpo

RE: Direct client projects - without upfront or consultancy - hksrp74 - 29-05-2013

[
Hi.

This is to express our interest to serve your client's requirement. Should we be included on your consideration list, please feel free to email me at sarsi.pablo@gmail.com and let me what other supporting information you might need from our end.

Looking forward on hearing from you soon.

quote='vismayaconcepts' pid='13361' dateline='1365769995']
Dear Centers,

We are coming up with few direct client sign-up process includes Inbound, Email and Chat support. We invite all centers who are interested in executing or ramping up 2013 may send their interest along with the scope of work to genius@vismayaconcepts.com

Contract Basis projects are also available for new centers.

Skype - vismayaconcepts
[/quote]

RE: Direct client projects - without upfront or consultancy - findnxt - 30-05-2013

Hii,
i am interested in data entry projects, currently i am a full time vendor of indiamart database form filling work. i have a setup of 10 systems with 1 mbps lease line and 20 employees manpower which are worked in shift. so please give me a chance to provide best work service to you. Please send me mail regarding the details of work.

Thanks & Regards

Divas Prakash singh
Findnxt Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
hr.findnxt@gmail.com

+91-9555979723

RE: Direct client projects - without upfront or consultancy - Chandrima_Sphere - 30-05-2013

Hello,

I want a non-voice process. Can you sent me details of the process we and please sent me your contact details..

i had already send the request on skype

Thanks,
Chandrima Majumder
email: cmajumder2013@gmail.com

RE: Direct client projects - without upfront or consultancy - sunealporwal - 31-05-2013

Hi,

Kindly email the Process Details of all the Processes with you

Sunil Porwal.
Email - sunealporwal@gmail.com
Mob +91 9029170683

RE: Direct client projects - without upfront or consultancy - KirtanCommunications - 01-06-2013

Hi!

We are more than interested in your campaign. We understand that one of the reasons that business outsource is to save funds. And we know that investors would want to save money without risking their company’s standards – and for this reason, Kirtan Communications has become the most suitable option. In addition to that, the cost-of-living here in the Philippines is quite low compared to other western countries. Kirtan Communications offer cost-effective prices better than freelancers and other telemarketing firms. You can hire more people because the wages are typically less.

We are looking forward in doing business with you

Contact us!!
kirtancommunications.marketing@gmail.com
Skype ID: kirtanmarketing.bubbles

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Kirtan Communcations